Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introducing Iconia!


My tiny nerd-heart has a new addition to its collection! I got this cool new touchpad/notebook yesterday and completely love it! You can take off the screen and use it as a touchpad or you can just connect it to the keypad and write. For all my fellow nerds out there this little gadget is called acer ICONIA W5. My first laptop was from acer and I had barely any problems with it. So my expectations are high for this cute buddy here. ;-)

Here are some photos of my baby:

image

From now on I can sit like all those oh-so-sophisticated people in Starbucks, drink some iced green tea and write for you guys about my experiences. Isn't that awesome? :-)

image

Tomorrow I'm going out with a friend to this cosy wine bar here in Berlin. I guess I shall take some photos with Iconia (let's just call it by its name. xD). 

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...