Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wear it with Confidence!

I got this new blouse in the recent winter sale - The person that came up with 20% off of already reduced clothing should be named a genius!! Anyway this blouse seems plain at first glance but if you look closer you can see that the shoulders are embellished with studs and the buttons can only be closed until just above the cleavage. It's really comfortable and looks fashionable as well.



However there is one thing that no other accessory can give your: Confidence. This whole outfit is upgraded my ego. Imagine this picture with me self-consciously in the corner? Erase the picture in your mind quickly cause that is something you won't find on this blog! ;-)

I have bought other outfits too. I will show them off gradually :D

Until then,
C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...