Monday, March 4, 2013

EGOtalk: Your inner DIVA!

Hi Egos, I actually wanted to show you last week's scandalous outfit but I'm not feeling up to it today. In fact I'm kind of ill.

Now a lot of people will know that whenever I'm ill I spend about half the time exaggerating my pain. So that everybody will know just how bad I am feeling. xD  The rest of the time I am shamefully demanding things and being moody. 


There are a lot of other times when I can be quite the diva. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. It has a lot of benefits like knowing what you want, being a perfectionist (everyone who uses this as a flaw in a job interview knows that it's a strength anyways) and ambition.

However no matter how bad you're feeling at the end of the day you should know how stop being a diva. Take a long shower or treat yourself to something good. Make sure it is healthy and prepares you to go on with life the next day. Like this little something over here that I made myself:


As much as I love being a bitch I still realize that I am not a child anymore and that is a good thing. :-P So tomorrow I will stop the self-pity and have some fun again.

C U Egos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...