Saturday, March 9, 2013

EGOutfit: Casual Night Out!

Hi Egos, it's been a busy couple of weeks and I haven't dolled up much on weekends lately but here I am back again with another outift!

Tonight I'm going to the gym, then after getting some cash to the movies (I totally need to watch this Oz movie since I grew up reading the books) and then to a bar. It's going to be the bar I told you about in You've got to have some favourites! All in all it's going to be quite relaxed. Well maybe not the gym part but you know what I mean. ;-)

Now let's talk clothes! It's actually quite simple. I'm putting on a black pair of jeans since it's cold  outside AGAIN. There was one warm and sunny week that mother nature created just in order to ridicule me. It's been snowing right after that glorious week... T_T


I paired the jeans with this shirt I bought recently. It's quite comfortable and I can wear it in the office. It's not as plain as it seems on first glance since the sleeves have got this cool twist when you roll them up.


Now it wouldn't be a proper weekend without some proper heels. These heels might not be such a great idea but I haven't worn them enough yet. But I figured since there won't be a lot of walkimg tonight would be a great opportunity to change that.


On top of the boots I put on these earrings to match them. Since they are quite huge compared to my face I'll leave my hair at it's currenty rather wavy state. :-D


And that's it! Now I've got to hurry since I am late as usual. I hope that one day I can go out without taking too much time to prepare :-D Or maybe I should start getting ready earlier? :D

C U Egos!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...