Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shopaholic Confessions - Obsessed with Pastic Containers!

Hi Egos, guess what? I recently made an investment. That's right! I call it an investment. Why? Because that's exactly what it is. Plus it sounds way more important and  justifiable instead of  "I spent money on something I might not really need".

 
 
I bet you're already curious about what I got. However this time it's not mainly about what I got but more what I got with it! So I saw this deal on Facebook that gave everyone who bought on that day a gift with it.
 
The word gift is like the word sale. Something about those words gets me so worked up that I simply have to check out their goods. 9 out of 10 times I will eventually buy something. :D Guess it's brilliant marketing. Right?
 
There were a couple of gifts you could get but the one I was looking for were these:
 
 
 
Man I just love containers - especially when they come in different sizes. >.< Must be the old lady inside of me. I've used each size by now even though I just got them last week. They are so handy when you want to prepare a meal for the next day or when you have leftovers. Imagine how many containers you use in a week while you're still living at your parents'. Then you'll know how many more I need :D
 
Now some of you might wonder what I bought to get these containers? It was just everyday stuff. Like a bb cream and a lipstick. You can never go wrong with each.
 
So yeah I will now snack a few almonds that I brought to work. Guess which container I chose? And no, it's not the red one :D
 
C U  Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...