Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MY NEW APARTMENT: It Keeps Getting Better And Better!

Hi Egos! As you know I've finally found a new apartment for my sister and me! Last Tuesday we signed the rental agreement. So now nobody can take it away from us anymore! YES!

However that's by far not all. We still have many tasks ahead before we can start out new lives in our lovely new home. First on the list is getting to now the current tenant. I don't know about other countries but here in Germany everything needs to be settled in a formal agreement. After the rental agreement we still had to discuss the things that the current tenant would leave behind in the apartment, how much money they wanted for it and what they should repair before handing over the keys.

Luckily for us they were so sweet! Since we love everything about their flat and everything they wanted to leave with the apartment they agreed to all of our requests. That basically means that we could go in every room, point at an object and say "can we have that?" :-D

Me practicing my innocent, friendly smile for seducing the current tenants to sweeten the deal!

They said they just couldn't rip us off our money so they sold their stuff for 200 bucks less than what they originally wanted. Great deal, right?

Controllfreak that I am I immediately took pictures of all the things we agreed to keep and of course I'll now share with you the awesomness of what's going to be ours!

the cupboard for the TV and the shelf

this huge closet (it's already in the room meant to be the walk-in closet!) 

the desk (I don't know if I'll need it yet but well! Wouldn't say no to this one!)

 ki-hiiitchen! (without the microwave)

 this mirror (I already have a lot of mirrors -as you might've guessed by this blog's title but this one already hangs on the wall.. so no nails needed! :D)

 another gorgeous closet!

another mirror but this time it's in the bathroom!

huge black couch that comes with sister (just kidding.. my sister is 
not part of the deal cause that would be human trafficking :D)

Alright folks! You already got a glimpse of our new apartment and I bet you can tell how sweet it's going to be! You'll get the full tour once we have the keys in our hands!

C U Egos!


Follow me here
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Hey , nice post...

    Would you like to follow each other..

    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge black couch that comes with sister (just kidding.. my sister is
    not part of the deal cause that would be human trafficking :D) - made me laugh ^^ congrats on your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a joke that I just couldn't resist! Glad you could laugh about it :D and thanks! I'm so happy to have found this place.

      Delete
  3. great post :)
    don't forget to visit my blog <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! i always loved the feeling of signing papers and getting the keys!!

    nice looking place!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    Jewelry GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I agree! It's an incredible feeling. :-)

      Delete

Have an opinion on this article? Shoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...