Friday, July 12, 2013

EGOtorial: Recreating Magic Hair - Backwards!

Hi Egos! I recently got my hair and make-up done for a project that I might be able to share later on. Both were so amazing that I took as many photos as possible in order to recreate the looks later.

I haven't really tried that many hair styles but I've been very interested in all kinds of hair styles that I want to try and probable will. I'm so bad at braiding though that I definitely need to practice some more before I can share it with you :D

But let's get to the hairy part!


The hair dresser did this incredible bun! Can you believe it? Might be pretty easy for you but to me this seems like magic!

So how did she do that? I very slowly untangled my hair and took photos in the process to show you the principle she worked with.





If you want to recreate this look start at the bottom =)



Apparently she twistet my hair like into a bun by twirling two sections around each other...


....parting my hair in two sections...


...but of course you need to brush your hair first :D...




Looks easy right? Part your hair, twist it around each other, turn that into a bun and then just pin it down with bobbi pins. 

Here are some after-magic-hair-photos. My hair has got sooooo much volume!

Who can picture me doing a shampoo commercial? :D


This totally got me motivated to really go for advanced hair tutorials :D I'll keep you posted on my hair adventures!

C U Egos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...