Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Your Own Fault That I'm stealing Your Treasures, Grandma!

Hi Egos, today I shall talk about a darker side of mine. It's a part of me that I've been nourishing for quite some time now. I'm talking about my tendency to rip my grandmother off her jewelry, bags and hats every time I visit her place :D

She embellished this hat herself! Such a lovely idea if you ask me! 

This really has become a serious problem! She has so many different things in addition to a talent for handicraft. Seriously she can do all kinds of things with sewing machines, wool and stuff like that. On top of that she's lived a long time in Sweden where they have so many flea markets that you can't even escape them.

So I was at her place this past weekend and took a few photos to show you guys why I feel the urge to steal her things :D

This ring is so cool! And yes I got my leopard-PJs ready! :-D 

 One day that watch is gonna be mine!

 Well I wouldn't say no if she gave me this lamp too! :D

Funny Owl...

You know the hat already but here it is in more detail!

Is it really stealing if it stays in the family? I don't think so but if it is: It really isn't my fault. Apparently a love for pretty things runs in my family :D That's why I made these bracelets by the end of the weekend :D



Let me know if you would like to see some more of the stuff that I made :D

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...