Saturday, August 10, 2013

My New Apartment:: I Could Be a Professional Craftswoman!

Hi Egos, there are still a couple of things left to do in the apartment but the end is near! This past weekend we went to get a few things we were still missing like a rack, lamps and other tiny things.

Since my sister and I are living on our own we have to take care of everything ourselves - which often means that I will end up doing it. The same goes for a lot of what's left to do.

I'm ready to fix whatever! :D Don't you love how pink they are? :D



Sometimes we buy things eventhough we're not sure how to install it/put the pieces together. I often think that the pieces are easier put together then they turn out to be. However with a great amount of patience and motivation to learn new skills I alwaays manage to reach my goals. :-)


I learned how to install lamps,

... how to build shelfs that don't really match the way they should,



...and painted walls in the old apartment,


With all of these skills I think I'd make a great craftsmen. Would you hire me? :D

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...