Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cheating on SAMSUNG!

Hi Egos, my nerd heart has been on cloud 9 these last couple of days as Berlin is hosting the IFA. The IFA is a place for major and minor electronic companies to showcase their new products. It's the perfect opportunity for regular people such as me to get a glimpse of what a lot of cash could get you :D
 

Last year it was all about smartphones but this year it's all about Smart TVs! Raise your hand if you love to go to the movies and raise your other hand if you've ever dreamt about a huge, comfortable home entertainment room! I don't know about you guys but I've got my hands up in the air :D

 
LG says that this is the world's first curved TV and while I'm not sure if this is such a good idea for your eyes I'm totally digging the surround thing :D 

 
In between there was some time for refreshments in the kitchen department. Yes, IFA isn't JUST about TVs. Apparently you use technichal devices in other areas aside from the living room too :D
 

This little wonder is the first thing I ever won. You heard right! I've never won anything and don't really believe in the game of chance but this one was such an incredible catch that I just had to give it a try. I had to post 4 pictures of LG products on their facebook page, show an assistant that I had in fact posted the pictures online and since I was fast enough I got one of these little photo printers. All you have to do is to connect this device to your smartphone, choose a picture and then print it.

This was taken at a wild night out I recently had :D
 
So yeah, I've now become a strong believer in LG products and have turned my back on Samsung. I guess since both of them are Korean companies it kind of stays in the family though. ;-)
 
C U Egos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...