Wednesday, September 25, 2013

EGOtalk: My Style Back In The Day!

Hi Egos, lately I've been feeling old. So now I'm going to do what most old people do: Think of my past. I don't remember that many things on my own but photos are such a great way to get back your memory and the following are just too hilarious.
 
Please mind the quality of them. Back then there were no digital cameras. :-D
 
This is so adroable. Look at those tiny teeth and the smoth skin :D Totally reminds me of my little brother.

 
I think I was around 12 years old back then. Swag seems to be in my nature :D

How horrible are these outfits? I can't imagine this was ever trendy o.O
 
My sister and I a little older. Aren't we the cutes marshmallows ever? :D
 
Alright, that's it for this little throwback Wednesday! Do you also like to look at old photos of you from when you were younger?
 
C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...