Sunday, September 15, 2013

EGOutfit: Let's Embrace The Chilly Weather Stylishly!

Hi Egos, I've got a new outfit for you =) The beginning of fall makes me rather melancholic because I definitely prefer warm weather over these rainy, windy and chilly days. However this new jacket really brightened up my mood!

 That's the look! Boots that will keep me warm and elongate my legs whenever I wear a black bottom with a grey/black/white dress and my new jacket!




 You know this belt already from this look.

 This bracelet is something I brought from my hometown to Berlin and therefore one of my oldest accessories. Still love it and I feel like this is a never ending favourite of mine =)


A close-up of that jacket.

I really love the hood. It's big enough for all my hair and I think it really can protect me from these rainy days.

I don't know about you guys but for some reason I find it hard to incorporate brown materials in my outfits. Any tips and tricks?  

A little behind the scenes photo :D Me thinking about the big questions of life... or just posing akwardly :D

This is the look! The jacket is from Zara, Dress H&M, shoes vintage and bag from JustFab. On a side note apart from trying to find good outfits for brown materials I'm also thinking about getting a better camera. If you have any tips in that area as well please let me know in the comments!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...