Monday, September 2, 2013

My New Apartment: Suddenly It Happened So Fast - Say Hi to My Bed!

Hi Egos, remember how I said that getting my bed was kind of hard? Well a week later I can say that it all worked out. Some of you might wonder what happened in that one week. Well a classmate of my sister had time and a big enough car and offered to get it for me. Unfortunately I didn't have time to accompany him. So I gave my sister very detailed instructions and some money. When I came home from work on Friday my bed was already there waiting for me to put the piece together!



You all know how much I love building things, putting pieces together and doing real craftsman work! :D That  doesn't exclude putting a bed together. To me this is like the little toy boxes you get as a child where you have to use tiny tools and build something that's rather useless but building it was so worthwhile. Yes my bed is one of these things except that it actually is usefull :D

 Who would guess that this would be a bed one day?

 Preparation is half the job. I organised all the screws and tiny pieces in the shot glasses (before they contained plastic they were used for drinking Tequila. xD)

 The pink tool box is in use yet again!


 Halfway through I got some help!

 Tadaaaaa! It's done! It was super late and I wasn't sure about the position...

So I changed it the next day :D That didn't look very professional but at this point results count :D

I also changed the lamp because I want to have more white in this room.

So that's the story of how I became the proud owner of a huge new bed! I love the final position and it's so comfy. It makes me forget how long I've been waiting for it. ;-)

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...