Thursday, September 5, 2013

Watching Doctor Shows Will Make Me Healthy Again?!

Hi Egos, I'm ill. T_T I told you before that being sick always comes with a lot of drama for me. I tend to over exaggerate my pain and always feel the need to tell everyone how sick I am. Kind of like I'm doing now :D





So one of the rituals I usually do is to watch doctor shows. There is something very fascinating about watching ficitonal stories about people who are as near to their immediate death as me - just kidding. Of course their illness is much more severe than my cold. 

Anyways I usually stay in bed all day, text people, make some tea, snack unhealthy food and watch these shows in a row. After a day or two I'll almost be back to normal which makes a lot of people thankful for that :D


This is one of the emotional, melodramatic photos I send those unlucky people around me to include them in my suffering :D

So yeah, that's why I haven't blogged and commented as much as I usually do. What are some of your rituals when you've caught a cold?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...