Wednesday, October 9, 2013

EGOxperiment: Autumn Ice Cream - Toblerone

Hi Egos, with the end of my successful Magnum First Kiss EGOxperiments I've been craving for something new. While I still need to find my style fashionwise I've definitely found my taste dessertwise ;-) I did some research for new EGOxperiments but I always ended up in the ice cream department. Since this blog is about loving yourself I thought I'd just give in and finally go for new editions of ice cream.

This one at least comes in a cup :D The first one is the Toblerone flavoured ice cream cup.




So for those of you who might not know Toblerone it is a chocolate bar brand from Switzerland. The little picture on the lid shows its triangular shape. It's filled with honey, nougat, almonds and milk chocolat. All in all the chocolate taste quite good but definitely is for people with a sweet tooth ;-)

This ice cream is not as sweet as the chocolate which is pretty nice because it would've been to much. The balance between chocolate pieces and ice cream is also good. You don't have to look for the pieces but you also have the chance to taste the cream.


I think the little swirl and the chocolate flakes make this little cup a pretty little dessert. It won't destroy your figure because it comes in small portions and is in comparison to the average cupped ice cream rather low in carbs.


While I usually prefer my ice cream entirely frozen I think this one is best served when it's a little melted. 

Here's a little teaser of what more is to come or rather disappear in my stomach :D

Have you guys tried this one before? What are your thoughts?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...