Tuesday, October 29, 2013

EGOxperiment: Milka Flavoured Ice Cream Cup!

Hi Egos, I'm back with another reason why I might never quit eating ice cream. My obsession has reached another peak with this EGOxperiment.

After tasting the Toblerone and then the Oreo flavoured ice creams I have now eaten  -or rather devoured- the Milka edition. Seriously I should get paid for this! Dear ice cream industry, If you ever need an ambassador please find attached my application. :D

But let's finally get to the pictures. Shall we?




 There is something about little drops of water on a cup that makes it look so fresh even though we all know that this ice cream can't possibly be fresh :D


I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate ice cream but this Milka chocolate flavour was so nice! It wasn't this weird chocolate taste that chocolate ice cream tends to have. It was softer, more subtle. Don't even get me started on the actual chocolate pieces. Delicious. That's all I'm going to say about it!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...