Monday, November 4, 2013

EGOtalk: A little Party Never Killed Nobody!

Hi Egos, it's been a crazy weekend and I wasn't able to do an EGOutfit yesterday but I will do two this week instead =)

But let's get back to today's topic! I want to share my recent parties with you! I was on corporate parties and gatherings, private parties, threw some parties and went dancing a lot! It's like these last two years I've been too calm and now my body tells me to party twice as much!


Yes this is me. My sister was feeling experimental :D
I love dancing the most! It's like a stylish way to do cardio. Whenever I hear good music (rock music really isn't my style though) I start moving this body of mine. I started drinking rather late. My first voluntary sip of alcohol when I was 17 years old. I never really got the attraction.


Even now when I drink I usually don't go overboard. There has never been a time when I had a blackout until recently. I went too far and will cherish that memory as a reminder of where my limits are. 

I still have quite a few parties planned for the next week so I think this party-craze of mine is far from over. Until then I shall keep you posted!

What about you guys? Do you party a lot?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...