Friday, November 15, 2013

EGOutfit: Welcome To The Dark Side!

Hi Egos, you might've noticed that I'm not too happy about the cold weather but have been trying to make it work. Dressing up also keeps my mood up. However now there's another thing that keeps bugging me. It's the vanishing sunlight. 

One of the reasons I love summer so much is because it stays bright until very late. But fall is taking away that too. With my positive nature I'm also trying to make the best of this season in the light-area. :D So with that in mind I embraced my darker nature too.




 I love this trapeze bag. This colour is so awesome! I also love how this colour is called "oxblood". Sounds so dark and deathly :D


 Matching scarf and boots paired with a soft pink shirt. 

 These boots are so great. Oxblood too ;-) I think they're like a mix between Docs and ankle boots.


 Rosegold has become my favourite metal. It's perfect for those who don't want to decide between gold and silver.

So all in all dressing a bit darker than usual is cool but I feel like summer can't come soon enough after all :D

How has fall been for you so far?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...