Sunday, December 29, 2013

EGOtalk: The Magic Of Airplanes!

Hi Egos, I hope your holidays were nice, the food delicious and your presents exactly what you like! These past days were exciting and exhausting at the same time. I feel like I'm back to normal but then again normal isn't really the right word. 

Right now I'm writing to you from a small town in Germany where I currently am to visit a friend. The decision to come here totally sprang from the moment. One moment we are sitting in a restaurant eating some steaks and the next moment I'm getting up at 3:30 in the morning to go to the airport.

source: http://www.taleu.at/images/header/service/anreise-flugzeug.jpg

It's so convenient to fly nowadays. The train has become an expensive means of transport whereas flying has gotten so cheap.  During the last three years I've been on a plane more often than in my entire  life so far.

This moment when you're seated and the excitment about the check-in has settled (and you've successfully proven that you do not possess illegal weapons are acids xD) the real adventure begins. You fasten your seatbelt, move your head towards the window and wait for the take off. I just love the speed of the plane as is accelerates and then the feeling of the take off. 

Me before the take off!! I obviously can't wait :D

I've learned that I have some trouble with my ears as we're getting higher. So I started chewing gum a lot. That really helps. With perfectly fine ears I can then admire the view. A city like Berlin is wonderful to look at in the dark but also at day. I always realise how huge Berlin really is from high up.

You don't notice the speed up in the air but soon the flight is over, the plane lands and the magic is over. I hope that my future job will require me to fly every now and then. That would be so awesome. 

Have you guys ever been on a plane? 

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...