Monday, December 2, 2013

EGOutfit: It's Cold - I Get It!

Hi Egos, you know my dramatic feelings about autumn but seriously is this still autumn or is this winter already? I saw on the news that in some parts of the country there already was snow falling down...

Low temperatures call for one of my warmest coats and my favourite high boots. So here comes the look.



A thick, oversized coat is the only thing that will keep your warm during these days. This is just the beginning but I hate waking up to another cold morning. 



I experimented a little here. The boots and the mini skirt shorten my legs and my blouse would have enhanced that effect. The material isn't thick enough to tuck it in so I kind of just went with something in between :D 


 I've got to tell you that silver bracelet is one of my all time favs but it's so heavy that it's worn out by its own weight...

 Necklace. It fits a bit tighter than my other necklaces and doesn't stand out too much.

 This is a metallic light blue. It reflects the light so much but I really love this colour. It's one of these colours where one wonders if it's silver or blueish and therefore a great small talk topic.

 Side

 Front

 Trying to be a shoe model :D I love these boots so much!

And a little pop of colour! If I could wear one print for the rest of my life I think I'd choose leo print. :D

This look won't be enough to keep me warm in winter or better yet keep me from slipping (these boots are not meant to be worn if there is snow outside :D) but it was perfect for my mood and warm enough. For some reason those boots make me walk faster. Do you know what I mean? Do you also have a pair of shoes that makes you walk faster than usual?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...