Friday, January 31, 2014

EGOutfit: Wear It 'Cause It Means Something!

Hi Egos, how are you? I want to share a special EGOutfit with you today. As mentioned earlier I've just completed my degree. My colleagues used that occasion to shower me in presents once again. I really love this team. Everyone is so authentic and real which is more than I can tell from some of my previous collegues.



But anyways one of the presents was the following shirt. It's so not my style but I love it anyway! Why? Because it means something to me. This shirt is a symbol of what I've achieved, of the people who genuinely supported me and of me being a real part of the team now.


I know that they put in some thought while designing this shirt - yes printing your own shirts is kind of a thing here. :D That's why I'll treasure it even more.


Do you have something that is symbollic to you?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...